Planning is a team process that engages people in a way that ensures that people’s voices are heard and integrated into decision-making. The process provides a foundation for successful implementation of management plans and is the fulcrum between research and stewardship. Examples of planning experience include:
- » Developing an ecotourism plan in Eastern Tibet
- » Writing a grant for the creation and implementation of the Shangri-la Institute
- » Creating management plans for wildlife refuges and preserves
- » Organizing a neighborhood park charette
- » Presenting engaging workshops for diverse audiences
Helia Environmental will facilitate your planning process.